We have ETD leads across our 9 branches, Our dedication training team will ensure:
- Training and development needs are communicated across the branches
- Represent the AHCP at educational forums of value to the association
- Source funding opportunities for training and development of our members
- Source suitable potential training materials i.e manufacturers training videos and make available to members
- Source and share best practice across the 9 branches
All training opportunities will be published on the Training & Education pages of the AHCP website enabling easy access to all our members.
AHCP Professional Development Programme
Training & Education funding opportunities
Wamitab Practical Cleaning Skills
To meet the needs of an ever changing and modern NHS a newly developed suite of skills is available from September 2019.
- Accredited Practical Cleaning Course without cost!
- Short Sharp delivery – your place or mine?
- Awarding body – WAMITAB
Cache Level 2 Certificate in the Prevention & Control of Infection in Healthcare Settings
- An intermediate accredited Infection Prevention & Control Course without cost!
- Short Sharp delivery – 12 hours in total
- Distance learning possible
- Awarding body – NCFE/Cache
For further information contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Waste Management Programme
In conjunction with The University of Northampton we are please to offer our members the opportunity of completing the Healthcare and Allied Industries Waste Programme.
The University of Northampton hosts the Healthcare and Allied Industries Waste Programme and Resources Research Group which focuses on developing an evidence base for managing Healthcare and Allied Industries Waste in England and Wales.
Candidates who achieve the level 2 Healthcare and Allied Industries Waste Programme qualification will have:
- Developed knowledge, and understanding of scientific facts, terms, methods, concepts, principles and relationships.
- A sound scientific background for those who intend to undertake further academic study in this or a related field.
- Developed the skills required to manage healthcare wastes.
At the end of the course candidates will be more confident in their ability and have acquired skills to improve both their own and their organisation’s performance by being more analytical and reasoned decision makers.
Study will take place via e-Learning/online virtual learning environment.
For further information contact us via email email@example.com.