We have 9 Regional ETD leads across our branches, headed up by the National ETD lead.
Our dedication training team will ensure:
- Training and development needs are communicated across the branches
- Represent the AHCP at educational forums of value to the association
- Source funding opportunities for training and development of our members
- Source suitable potential training materials i.e manufacturers training videos and make available to members
- Source and share best practice throughout the Association
All training opportunities will be published via the Members Monthly Helpdesk and via the Training & Education pages of the AHCP website.
AHCP Professional Development Programme
Training & Education funding opportunities
Wamitab Practical Cleaning Skills
To meet the needs of an ever changing and modern NHS a newly developed suite of skills is available from September 2019.
- Accredited Practical Cleaning Course without cost!
- Short Sharp delivery – your place or mine?
- Awarding body – WAMITAB
Cache Level 2 Certificate in the Prevention & Control of Infection in Healthcare Settings
- An intermediate accredited Infection Prevention & Control Course without cost!
- Short Sharp delivery – 12 hours in total
- Distance learning possible
- Awarding body – NCFE/Cache
For further information contact us via email email@example.com